Welcome to the SmartX event 2-5 pm on March 17th. Learn more about smart textiles and new groundbreaking innovations, listen to ETP Textiles and meet Moses Shahrivar – inventor of the airbag jeans and known from “Draknästet”. Register to the event no later than March 15th!
Together we summarize the SmartX project and presents our results and innovations together with interesting speakers.
- Judith Bosch, ETP Textiles, SmartX – European Smart Textiles Accelerator
- Moses Shahrivar, Mo’Cycle, Motorcycle Airbag jeans
- Nils-Krister Persson, Smart Textiles/the Swedish School of Textiles, Taking it one step further – Recent progress on Smart Textiles
- Dieter Stellmach and Heiko Matheis, DITF, Smart X – Influence of the smart textile market evolution on the value chain map
- Emma Linder, Bioservo Technologies, Protected and empowered by a glove – Active textile hand exoskeletons for work and home
- Fernando Seoane Martinez, Wergonic
- Susanne Nejderås, Smart Textiles, Smart Textiles at Science Park Borås
- Marie Widén
About SmartX and the event:
SmartX is one of the most ambitious programme ever to help European smart textiles SME’s become a strong highly competitive business community. During the programme period SmartX has boosted smart textiles innovation to develop an end-to-end smart textiles manufacturing value chain in Europe and help drive promising prototypes faster to market. In the event we will meet some of the actors behind SmartX and some of the companies in the SmartX Community.
We will also have an insight in what’s happening on the national arena of smart textiles. Research characterized by cross-border collaboration between different disciplines and companies, with a clear objective to develop new generations of smart textile products which benefits the society. Researchers and Innovators will tell you their smart textiles story.
More information: smartx-europe.eu/
About Smart Textiles:
With over 500 research and company driven projects since the foundation of the initiative in 2006, Smart Textiles has not only become a motor for the textile industry in Sweden but an important player on the international arena. For example clothes that monitor your health or measure your movements. Technology that makes it possible to recycle and reuse textile fibres. Smart textiles that revolutionizes our lives.
Smart Textiles is an environment that consists of a close collaboration between the University of Borås, RISE – Research Institute of Sweden, Swerea IVF and the Incubator in Borås. The main financiers are Vinnova, the Västra Götaland region and Sjuhärads Kommunalförbund. Smart Textiles is also financed by Sparbanksstiftelsen Sjuhärad and other research financiers.
More information: smarttextiles.se/
- 17 mars 2022
- Digitalt via Zoom
- Läs mer:
- Linda Nydén
- E-mail: [email protected]
Tors 17 mar, kl. 14:00–17:00