An internationally unique platform for home and contract textiles: from January 10 to 13, 2023, the next Heimtextil will present a global range of product innovations in textile interior design.
As the leading global trade fair, it also maps market changes with its focus themes on Interior.Architecture.Hospitality, the range of products for interior designers and hospitality experts, and on the megatrends of sustainability and healthy sleep – and is the most important trend platform for textile materials and textile design.
SAVE THE DATE
Be sure to enter the Heimtextil 2023 date into your calendar.
FOCUS THEMES OF HEIMTEXTIL
The Heimtextil will focus on the most important topics currently affecting the industry:
- Sustainability: Textiles from sustainable production, trade fair tours and lectures.
- Heimtextil Trends: The trends for the season 2023/24, curated by an international trend council.
- Heimtextil Conference „Sleep & More“: Lecture series on the topics of sleeping, sustainability and hospitality.
- Contract Business: Guided tours, lectures and textile solutions for interior design, architecture and hospitality.
- 11 januari 2023
- (Messe Frankfurt / Ludwig-Erhard-Anlage 1 / 60327 Frankfurt am Main / Germany)
- Läs mer:
Ons 11 jan, kl. 09:00–17:00