How to create transparency of sustainability efforts in the global apparel, textiles and footwear industry. For students, academics and all stakeholders focusing on sustainability and transparency of the apparel, textiles, and footwear industry.
Transparency is the current buzzword in the apparel, textiles and footwear industry. The industry and the academic world agree transparency is a crucial driver for change and the demand for harmonized, comparable and trustworthy sustainability information is increasing. But what do we mean when we refer to transparency of sustainability efforts? Do we all have the same understanding? What are the expectations that should be met? How do we involve consumers in our efforts?
The Swedish School of Textiles and the Sustainable Apparel Coalition are excited to invite you to participate in an open stakeholder dialogue on this topic.
The conference will be moderated by Professor Simonetta Carbonaro, Leader of The Design of Prosperity initiative at The Swedish School of Textiles University of Borås.
We are proud to confirm the participation of
- Bruno Pieters, Founder, Honest By
- Sofie Schop , Senior Manager Transparency Projects, Sustainable Apparel Coalition
- Hendrik Alpen, Sustainability Business Expert Stakeholder Engagement, H&M
- Sigrid Barnekow, Program Director, MISTRA Future Fashion
- Sandy Black, Professor of Fashion and Textile Design and Technology, Center of Sustainable Fashion, London College of Fashion
More panelists will be announced in the next weeks.
- 6 april 2017
- Marketplace Borås, Textile Fashion Center
- Läs mer:
- Jonas Larsson
- E-mail: [email protected]